Monday, December 20, 2010

Nifty Thrifty Tuesdays No.43

It's here...Christmas week is here...are you all ready for the big day? I'm not, but I'm getting there...I have finally got my gifts wrapped and under the trees...I did my wrapping in a record breaking time...I sure do love those cute printed boxes and gift bags! I will be sharing some THRIFTY TREASURES in my foyer with you today, so take a look and then link up your THRIFTY TREASURES and lets get down and PARTY! I would like to wish each and every one of you a very MERRY CHRISTMAS! PLEASE NOTE...there will NOT be a NIFTY THRIFTY TUESDAYS PARTY next week, so we can all enjoy our time with our families and friends...with that being said...come on back next year (1/4/2011) for the next NTT. Now don't think that I will be MIA until the 4th, because I will be posting and visiting around...just not hosting my weekly NTT party.
                                                               See y'all  at NTT in 2011,
                                                                             Linda

                                      The tall tree was found at a garage sale for only $2!!!!
                                        This smaller one came from a great gift shop in Marietta, GA.
                                          and it was 50% off. The white ironstone bowl was found
                                            at a garage sale...if my memory serves me right...think
                                                                          it was $2!!!
                                          The green wreath came from IKEA and I just wired to
                                                     a grapevine wreath that has been around
                                                                       for years now!

                                                Vintage "ATLAS" jar...is a goodie from my
                                                       shopping days at Canton...boy I
                                                        sure do miss those buying trips!

                                          Can't go wrong with FREE pinecones from your yard!
                                         Cute little rustic star from Michael's 5 for a dollar sale!

Here are some more fun parties going on...hop over and check them out!
Table Top Tuesdays
Do It Yourself Day
Twice Owned Tuesday
Metamorphosis Monday
BTB Party
Show and Tell

29 comments:

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Oh how pretty. The two trees are just fabulous and I love the little star. So pretty. Thanks so much for linking to TTT and I hope you and all your family have a very Blessed Christmas. Hugs, Marty

Chrissie said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Your thrifty Christmas decor is great!

The Charm of Home said...

Linda,
These are nice little finds. I always like Christmas decor. Merry Christmas!
Sherry

Donnie said...

I love all your thrifty treasures and hope to join you all when I get my post written. Thank you for hosting it.

Lindy said...

I love the two trees! They are perfect together! Thanks for hosting!

Linda (Nina's Nest) said...

Hi Linda! That curly Christmas tree is toooo cute! You really have some great bargain decor - love it! Merry Christmas! Linda

bj said...

O, Linda, I would arm wrestle you for that tall Christmas tree...:)) I love it.

Tallulah's Antique Closet said...

Hi Linda, Thank You for hosting today. And wishing you and the family a MERRY CHRISTMAS. From the American SouthWest...........Julian

Laurie said...

We'll miss you next week -- come by my linky party on the 29th, called Show us your Best Handmade of 2010!!

Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

So many cute treasures -- love those trees!

Blue Creek Home said...

Hi Linda,
I don't have anything new this week, but I still wanted to come over and check out everybody's things.
Lovin' those metal trees.
Rhonda

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

I love those trees, Linda! And, wow, such great bargains! Wishing a very merry Christmas to you and your family!...hugs...Debbie

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Great decorations! Love the yard sale tree, really cute!! Have a very Merry Christmas and enjoy the time with your family! hugs, Linda

Handy Man, Crafty Woman said...

Thanks for hosting this great blog party!

Christie said...

Merry Christmas! And what lovely treasures for the foyer! See you in the New Year!! Christie at Three Pixie Lane

Jane said...

Hi Linda,
I look forward to joining you again in 2011. Too much company here for the week to get a post written for tonight's party.
Have a very Merry Christmas!!
Jane

Jeanne said...

Love the metal trees. Everything you shared is festive and thrifty. Go thrifty. Smile.
Wishing you a wonderful Christmas with your loved ones all around you.
Christmas love, Jeanne

Cass @ That Old House said...

Oh I LOVE those trees!
Especially the smaller, curlier one -- how adorable.
Cass

Sylvia said...

Hi Linda, wonderful decorations...I love the two green little trees...they look like paper trees!

Merry Christmas,
Sylvia

HollyC said...

Hi! I love the trees! They would look great in my foyer;0) I try to decorate with pinecones every year! I have so many and they are perfect for the holidays! Thanks for sharing. Happy TTT and Merry Christmas!

Olive said...

Love your garage sale tree and the ikea wreath. I am a new follower. Have a Merry Christmas from Olive Out!

Tales From My Empty Nest said...

I love your trees. So pretty. I have that same white ironstone bowl. Small world! I would love to go to Canton sometime. It sounds divine!!! Enjoy time with family during this holiday season. Merry Christmas! Love & blessings from NC!

summerland cottage said...

Love your snapshot thru the wreath,
too clever !
Thank you for hosting so much loveliness !
Merry, Merry Christmas !

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Linda, you have found some cute Christmas decorations. I can't wait to start thrifting again. Thanks so much for joining the party this week. I wish I had a thrifty post to share. I hope you have a blessed Christmas!

Unknown said...

Merry 'Christ'mas ~
So love both of those trees ... your decor is absolutely wonderful!, festive & so inviting ...

Blessings & joys ~
TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

GwendolynKay said...

Such great bargains! This looks like fun, I would like to join in after the holidays.
Blessings~
Gwenny

Anita Diaz said...

Those little trees are adorable!! Wish I could find something like that! Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!!

Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

Christmas Blessings to you and your family, From my mountain to yours Hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

Entertaining Women said...

If you didn't tell us, no one would know that you did your Christmas by thrifting. Wonderful job...you have a good artistic eye. Thank you for sharing your marvelous designs and for stopping by my post. Come visit any time. Merry Christmas! Cherry Kay

Related Posts with Thumbnails