Monday, August 10, 2015

Show and Share No.274

 Well, my first time to shop the "World's Longest Yard Sale" was a success!
I should have a post ready to share with all of y'all, around mid-week, with photos from this fun trip. Today, I am ready to see what y'all were doing while I was on the road pickin', so let's get this party rolling.
                                                                Blessings,
                                                                   Linda

                                      Teasing y'all with this photo of some of
                                                                  my loot.
Features from last week...
                                                 Debra @Common Ground

                                                        Nancy @Nancy C

                                                 Joanne @Sea Glass Cottage

                                                   Nicki @Sweet Parrish Place
 Pin It

                       I'd love for you to stay connected with Coastal Charm!!!!
 photo sifacebook_zps613f8abb.png photo sipinterest_zpsb48cb7f3.png photo siinstagram_zpsd860b130.png photo sirss_zpsdcc3111c.png
 photo sibloglovin_zps9b4854fc.png photo siemail_zpsc310a359.png 
 
Party Guidelines 
1.Please have a separate link to this party in your post (not mass link page) or add my party button to the post. If there is not a separate link, you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same.
2. No more than three links.
3. I would love to have you follow me here on my blog. You can do this several ways…do one…or do all of them. Google Friend Connect…Linky Followers…Bloglovin or by e-mail. You can find all of these on my sidebar.
4.
You can also keep up with me on FACEBOOK,PINTEREST and Instagram.
5.
Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so that the originator of the post gets the credit.
6.
By linking up, you are giving Coastal Charm permission to use any picture or content to share as a feature or on social media outlets.
   



28 comments:

thepaintedapron.com said...

Oh Linda I bet you were in heaven at the World's longest yard sale! I have always wanted to see that! sounds like incredible fun, can't wait to see your loot! Thanks for the party today~
Jenna

Ramblings of a Southern Girl ~ Rhonda G said...

Can't wait to see what you found on the Longest Yard Sale! I've always wanted to go...maybe one day! :) Thanks for hosting the party! ~Rhonda

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Thanks for hosting, Linda! I love the wall from Sweet Parrish Place! Have a great week ahead looking at all of your goodies! LOL Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

Thanks for teasing us with all that that chippy paint! Looking forward to seeing what you hauled home. Thanks for hosting, Linda.

Junkchiccottage said...

Good Morning Linda,
I did the Longest yard sale about 4 years ago and it was so much fun. So happy you had a great time.
Thanks for the party always.
Kris

Tuula @ Thrifty Rebel Vintage said...

Thanks so much for hosting the party Linda. I've always wanted to go to that sale. Looking forward to seeing all your goodies.

Rita C at Panoply said...

Linda, so glad your trip was a success. Ours was too, but in a mix of Plan B with the original route. I'll also have a post ready later this week, and I'm x-referencing yours, as I knew you'd be sharing (I checked out your FB page over the weekend). Have a nice week, and thanks for the opportunity to show and share.
Rita

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thanks Linda for Show and Share 274. Great features.

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see all your treasures! Thanks for hosting every week!

Donna Wilkes said...

I spy some chippy goodness in your treasure pile. Thanks for hosting.

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for the party!!

Hugs,
Deb

Lynda Brandly said...

Thanks for hosting, Linda! I've always wanted to go to the Longest Yard Sale - it starts in Michigan about 3 hrs from our house. I've never done it. Can't wait to see what you got!
love and blessings~
Lynda @ Gates of Crystal

Kim said...

Looks like fun! :) Thanks for the party!!

Debra@CommonGround said...

thanks so much for the feature, Linda! looks like you found some great stuff at the sale!

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...

Linda, I hope you had a great time and found lots of goodies at the sale. Thanks for hosting!
xx,
Sherry

Joanne said...

Thank you, Linda, for featuring a little bit of Sea Glass Cottage! I've connected with Jenna from The Painted Apron and am looking forward to connecting with more Alabama bloggers as I begin a new adventure on the coast! All best --

Deanies Stash said...

Thank you for the party. Looking forward to your post about the longest yard sale!

Denise @ secondtimearoundfinds said...

I really liked your picture of all the Coca-cola signs it made me think of my dad he use to collect coca-cola stuff.
Thanks for the party.
Have a great week.
Denise

Unknown said...

How many uhauls did you need? :) Thanks for hosting us!

Sweet Parrish Place said...

Thank you so much for featuring my rustic wood wall this week! And of course thank you for hosting, have a great week!

One More Time Events said...

Thanks for the Party...Sounds like you had a lot of fun! I would be in heaven! Hope you have a great week!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for including my Chocolate Chip Coffee Toffee Scones in your features this week, Linda–what a nice surprise! :)

Anne's Attic - Design said...

Linda thank you for hosting a lovely party. I really enjoy your features. Jo

CD Loken said...

Oh my goodness, Linda-you must have been in heaven! I've always wanted to go-can't wait to see what you found! Thank you so much for hosting!

CoziNest Antiques & Decor said...

I'm so jealous! My mother-in-love has visited this yard sale in the past and had a great time! She came home with lots of great finds as well. I need to put this on my calendar.

Rustic Maple Elizabeth said...

Thanks for hosting, Linda. Looking forward to seeing your finds.

Lou Lou Girls said...

Hello gorgeous! Thank you so much for hosting such a fabulous party! Please take a minute and stop by our party. We would love to party with you twice this week! Lou Lou Girls

Home Chic Club said...

Thanks so much for hosting the party Linda. Can't wait to see what you found!
Have a great week!
Hugs,
Vesna

Related Posts with Thumbnails