Monday, October 5, 2015

Show and Share No. 282


After catching up on some much needed sleep, I am here to host my weekly Show and Share party, for all of y'all.
As most of you know, I just got home from another awesome show at The Market on Chapel Hill. Today, I will be putting the shop back together, so when I finish that, I will share the show with all of you. Now, it's time to get this party rolling!!!
                                                                Blessings,
                                                                   Linda

 
Pin It

                       I'd love for you to stay connected with Coastal Charm!!!!
 photo sifacebook_zps613f8abb.png photo sipinterest_zpsb48cb7f3.png photo siinstagram_zpsd860b130.png photo sirss_zpsdcc3111c.png
 photo sibloglovin_zps9b4854fc.png photo siemail_zpsc310a359.png 
Party Guidelines 
1.Please have a separate link to this party in your post (not mass link page) or add my party button to the post. If there is not a separate link, you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same.
2. No more than three links.
3. I would love to have you follow me here on my blog. You can do this several ways…do one…or do all of them. Google Friend Connect…Linky Followers…Bloglovin or by e-mail. You can find all of these on my sidebar.
4.
You can also keep up with me on FACEBOOK,PINTEREST and Instagram.
5.
Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so that the originator of the post gets the credit.
6.
By linking up, you are giving Coastal Charm permission to use any picture or content to share as a feature or on social media outlets.
   



26 comments:

Barbara @ 21 Rosemary Lane said...

Thank you so much for the party Linda despite how incredibly exhausted you must be. Can't wait to see what you will be sharing!
XO Barbara

Kim said...

Thanks for the party, Linda! Glad your sale went well!

Calypso In The Country said...

Looks like you have been busy! Thanks for hosting and have a great week!
Shelley

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Looking forward to hearing all about it...get some rest! Thanks for hosting, Linda!

thepaintedapron.com said...

I can't wait to hear about the Market at Chapel Hill, I was so worried about you Linda, because it was raining cats and dogs in B'ham! Thanks for hosting today, I am sure you are totally worn out!
Jenna

Vel Criste said...

Thank you for hosting Linda! You look great despite of your exhaustion!

Judy Pimperl said...

I'm surprised your tired little hands even felt like "computering" to host this one! Glad to hear the show was successful for you and can't wait to hear all about it. Thank you for the party.
Judy

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...

Linda, I know how busy you have been and appreciate you taking the time to host.
Hugs,
Sherry

Denise @ secondtimearoundfinds said...

I hope the Market at Chapel Hill.went well for you.
Have a wonderful week.
Denise

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thank you Linda for Show and Share 282 !!!!
Congratulations on another show at the Chapel.
Looking forward to any pictures you MIGHT have had a moment to take while you were there.

Unknown said...

Great to 'see' you Linda! Thank you for hosting!

French pretties said...

Thanks for hosting this party! Hugs. Monika

Pamela said...

Sounds like you had another wonderful show Linda! Your booth looked amazing. Thanx for the party. Happy to be able to link up this week.

Rita C at Panoply said...

I can't wait to hear your take on Chapel Hill. You and your wares looked great! Thanks for hosting us, Linda.
Rita

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for the party!!

Hugs,
Deb

Lynda Brandly said...

Thanks so much for hosting, Linda! Hope you get some rest!
love and blessings~
Lynda @ Gates of Crystal

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

I'm sure it was a fun and successful show. Looking forward to hearing all about it. Thanks for hosting, Linda...now get some rest!

S H Elliott said...

Thanks for hosting this party! I see so many great ideas.
Sheila E

Donna Wilkes said...

I cannot imagine having both a traveling booth and a brick and mortar booth. You must be exhausted. thanks so much for taking the time to host.

Doreen @ Hymns and Verses said...

Oh, I can't wait to hear all about it! Gonna go stalk IG to see if you posted pics! Thanks for hosting!

Debra@CommonGround said...

can't wait to hear about the show!!

Amber ~ The French Pressed Home said...

Hi Linda! It was good to see you on Saturday! I was exhausted from not sleeping so I probably acted like a zombie! Live and learn. :) I'll let you know when we come down your way. Hopefully it won't be to far off.

AnnMarie aka Vintage Junkie aka NaNa said...

Looking forward to seeing pictures from the show! Thanks for the party every week!

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting us :) Now take a quick nap and then tell us all about the show!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for hosting the link party Linda!!

Deanies Stash said...

Looking forward to reading all about the show. Thank you for hosting.

Dianne

Related Posts with Thumbnails